AVF Online Help Desk
To expedite support and enhance communications between clients and Customer Care Consultants, AVF utilizes an online Help Desk designed to allow clients to submit support requests, view the status of a support issue, and view the support history of all users in the client organization. Additionally, the Help Desk allows:
- Users to subscribe to a ticket to monitor its progress, even if they are not the ticket owner. They will receive e-mail alerts when the ticket changes.
- Important files to be attached to tickets.
- The ticket history to be viewed and copied into an email or document.
- Reminder e-mails will be sent to users after a certain period of inactivity.
If a client elects to contact AVF’s support desk via phone, the Customer Care Consultant will submit a ticket to the online Help Desk.
Customer Care Program
AVF’s Customer Care Program (CCP) is a membership program providing benefits, such as:
- Discounted support rates
- Discounted consulting rates
- Access to user group events
- Transition assistance
To inquire about cost and to see if you qualify for a membership, contact us today.
AVF Consulting’s team of Microsoft Certified Systems Engineers (MCSEs) builds, installs, and supports IT solutions that are specifically designed to meet your most challenging requirements. From the initial consultation to custom production and integration, our IT professionals are equipped to service all of your needs.
|Are you a customer looking for a Customer Care Consultant?
Log into the AVF Help Desk and you will be contacted shortly.