Jet Reports is an integrated reporting solution that gives users a simple way to create high-impact reports.
- Only three Excel-based functions capture all the power you need.
- Follows Excel formats and approaches.
- Integrated into Navision and Excel.
Create complex reports easily
- Combine tables to create reports showing trends. Invoice reports become easy.
- Jet Reports Wizard helps you find the table and field names.
- Use the Jet Reports functions to “join” two or more tables to get at the data you need for the reports.
- Regenerate rows, columns and sheets to create that perfect report you need.
- Access multiple databases to generate one report.
Automatically update reports
- Jet Reports AutoPilot lets you schedule updates to your reports based on filters such as date ranges.
- You control your report generation to either Excel or HTML reports.
Drill down to source data
- Jet Reports offers a capability to drill down into any Navigator table directly from the Excel spreadsheet.
- Get the background data immediately while showing reports.
- Jet Reports maintains all your Navision security.
Show reports over the Internet
- Create HTML reports directly from Jet Reports.
- Maintain drill down capabilities from the HTML browser.
Graphically show your results
- Use Excel charting to show your reports. Simple.
What can Jet Reports do for me?
- Easy to learn. Most can start using in less than one hour.
- Design reports up to 10x faster.
- Quickly create reports in any format.
- Retrieve any field from any table in Navision, including custom tables and fields.
- Direct, real-time, integration to Navision.
- Format reports using all Microsoft Excel features.
- Include Excel graphs.
- Click on a cell and drilldown to Navision.
- Drill downs—See the actual transactions that make up the number.
- From inside Navision you can then use Navigate to investigate further.
- Uses Navision security model. All access requires appropriate permissions.
- Only three new worksheet functions to learn.
- Jet Reports is fully integrated into Excel and Navision.
Learn more about Serenic Navigator >>